NIFT, Srinagar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 18 Group C Posts @ nift.ac.in
NIFT, Srinagar Recruitment 2021. NIFT Srinagar invites application for the post of 18 Group C Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 21-06-2021
Tags : NIFT Srinagar Group C Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in NIFT, Srinagar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 18 Group C Posts @ nift.ac.in
NIFT Job Details :
- Stenographer Grade-III: 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts: 01 Post
- Assistant Warden: 01 Post
- Machine Mechanic: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant (FD): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (FC): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (IT): 01 Post
- Driver: 07 Posts
- MTS: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer Grade-III: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/reputed organizations. Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- For Assistant Accounts: Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics. Diploma/Certificate in Computer applications Operations latest software i.e. MS Office (word/Excel/Power Point). Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations. Two years experience in Audit/ Accounts. Typing speed of at least 40 w. p. m in English/Hindi.
- For Assistant Warden: Degree in any discipline.
- For Machine Mechanic: Diploma/ Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma/ Certificate. At least 03 years experience.
- For Library Assistant: Degree + Diploma/Degree in Library Science. At least 01 year experience.
- For Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 (Matric with 12th) examination.
- For Lab Assistant (FD): 10+2 plus diploma/ certificate of 3 years duration in Cutting & Tailoring/ Dress Designing. Minimum 03 years relevant experience.
- For Lab Assistant (FC): Degree + 01 year Diploma certificate in Photography.
- For Lab Assistant (IT): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/ B.Sc. (Computer Science). 01 year to 02 years working experience.
- For Driver: At least 10th class Pass. Possession of the requisite driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle. Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations. Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle. Should be able to read and write in Hindi and English.
- For MTS: Matriculation or equivalent pass (OR) ITI Pass.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Government of India (GOI) rules.
Selection Method : written/skill test
NIFT Govt Job Location : Srinagar ( Jammu & Kashmir )
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply online through NIFT website https://nift.ac.in/ on or before 21-06-2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21-06-2021
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
- Apply Online Link : Click Here