NIEPVD Recruitment 2020 for 19 Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator and Other Posts
NIEPVD Recruitment 2020 . National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disablities (Divyangjan) invites application for the post of 19 Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator and Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply On or before 13 March 2020.
Tags : NIEPVD Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in NIEPVD Recruitment 2020 for 19 Mobility Instructor, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Coordinator and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Mobility Instructor: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Coordinator MSVH: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Production Manager: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Developmental Therapist: 01 Post
- PGT English: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Music Teacher: 01 Post
- Assistant Controller: 01 Post
- Lecturer (Primary level): 01 Post
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Transmission Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Mobility Instructor: Degree from recognized university .Certificate/Diploma of training in O & M Instructors of the Visually Handicapped at a Course recognized by the Government of India. At least three years experience of imparting training in O & M.
- For Stenographer: Class 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For Storekeeper: Class 12th pass or an equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University. Ability to maintain accounts relating to stores.
- For Coordinator MSVH: Post Graduate with Master Degree from recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. in Special Education for Visually Impaired or B.Ed. in General Education with Diploma in Visually Impaired. Ten years of experience as Principal/Vice Principal in CBSE recognized Institution/School.
- For Assistant Professor: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology.
- For Assistant Production Manager: Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- For Clinical Psychologist: M. Phil. in Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychology.
- For Developmental Therapist: M. Phil in Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychology.
- For PGT English: Two (02) years integrated Post Graduate (PG) with M.Sc. Course of NCERT in the English subject Or PG with Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English subject.B.Ed. Special Education (VI) Or B.Ed. (General) with Diploma in Special Education (Visual Impairment).
- For Speech Therapist: Bachelor in Speech and Hearing.
- For Physiotherapist: Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
- For Occupational Therapist: Bachelor in Occupational Therapy.
- For Music Teacher: B.A. Degree with Music as one (01) of the subject from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Controller: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks from a recognized University/Institute or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7-point scale along with a good academic record.
- For Lecturer (Primary level): M.A./M. Sc. With B. Ed. (Special Education) from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- For Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator (ITATE): Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law Management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Accountant: B.Com Pass.
- For Carpenter: High School or Equivalent.
- For Transmission Assistant: Graduate Pass.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per NIEPVD rules.
Selection MEthod : Written Test (Objective/Multiple Choice Questions)/Skill Test.
Examination Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to submit DD of Rs. 100/- only. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from above fee
Govt Job Location : dehradun ( Uttarakhand )
How to Apply : Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India 116, Rajpur Road, dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand address in the enclosed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 13.03.2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 13-03-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://nivh.gov.in/images/1miscpostfeb2020.pdf