NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Associate (Research Intern) Posts
NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2020 . NICF, New Delhi invites applications for the recruitment of Research Associate (RA)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 03 January 2020
Tags : Teaching Associate (Research Intern)
Jobs Opportunity in NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Associate (Research Intern) Posts
Job Details :
- Commercial Accounting / Accrual Accounting (Research Intern) – 01 Post
- Information Technology (IT) (Research Intern)– 01 Post
- Economics (Research Intern)– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technology (IT) & Economics (Research Intern) : Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline to the subject, i.e. Information Technology (IT), Commercial / Accrual Accounting, Economics with first division or equivalent grade and having an aptitude for academics and research.
Nationality : India
Age Limit : Maximum 35 years.
Selection Method : interview.
Govt Job Location : Delhi
How To Apply : eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format on or before 03-01-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For submission of application : 03-01-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.nicf.gov.in/pdf/teaching-associate