NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 225 Specialist MO, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2020. National Health Mission (NHM) Srikakulam invites application for the recruitment of 225 Specialist MO, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10 October 2020.
Tags : NHM Srikakulam Specialist MO, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 225 Specialist MO, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
Job Details :
- Specialist Medical Officer: 11 Posts
- Cardiologist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 12 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Psychologist: 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 140 Posts
- Lab Technician, Blood Bank Technician: 03 Posts
- MO, Dental: 02 Posts
- Monitoring Consultant: 01 Post
- District Epidemiologist, Epidemiologist: 02 Posts
- Dietitian/Nutritionist: 01 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Optometrist: 01 Post
- Early interventionist cum special educator: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
- Administrative Staff: 01 Post
- Supervisors:01 Post
- OT Technician: 11 Posts
- Support Staff: 05 Posts
- Cook cum Caretaker: 01 Post
- Ward Cleaners: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operation: 01 Post
- District Account Officer: 01 Post
- Specialist: 03 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 09 Posts
- Psychiatrists: 01 Post
- Field Worker: 01 Post
- Hospital Attendant: 01 Post
- Sanitary Attendant:01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Specialist Medical Officer: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Gynecology or Diploma in OBG. The person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- For Cardiologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Cardiology. The Person must be registered in the AP medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS Degree Recognized by medical Council of India. The Person must be registered in the AP medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- For Physiotherapist: Bachelor of Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized university. The Person must be registered in the AP medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- For Psychologist: Master of Degree in Child Psychology from any recognized university. The Person must be registered in the AP medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- For Staff Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery Course from Govt/Govt recognized Nursing Institute. Must be registered in the AP Nursing council.
- For Lab Technician, Blood Bank Technician: Class 12th Science + Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- For MO, Dental: BDS from any university recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI).
- For Monitoring Consultant: Graduate in any discipline with LLB and computer skill is additional qualification. 03 years to 04 years of prior work experience in women oriented programme of health activities and administration.
- For District Epidemiologist, Epidemiologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and Masters in Public Health or MD/DNP in Preventive and Social Medicine/Community Medicine/Masters Health Administration. One Year Work experience in Health Sector.
- For Dietitian/Nutritionist: M.Sc (Food & Nutrition) or Food Technology with 03 years Experience in Govt/Pvt Hospitals.
- For Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Bachelor Degree in Speech and Language Pathology from any Recognized University.
- For Optometrist: Bachelor in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any recognized university.
- For Early interventionist cum special educator: M.Sc in Disabilities Studies (Early Intervention) with basic Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Language Pathologist/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS.
- For Social Worker: Post Graduate (PG) in MSW/MA (Social Work) with 03 years exp.in Govt/Pvt Hospitals.
- For Dental Technician: Intermediate(10+2) science group from recognized board, diploma in dental technician/dental hygienist from Govt/Govt Recognized institute, registration with state dental council.
- For Administrative Staff: Graduation in Commerce/Qualified SSA accountant or person who have qualified cash and account training from institute of secretarial training and management (Min. of personal & PG) with 05 years experience in any accounting, analysis, budgeting, financial software and reporting system.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per NHM rules.
Selection Method : Interview .
NHM Govt Job Location : Srikakulam ( Andhra Pradesh )
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 10 October 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 10 October 2020.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Click Here For Notification