NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019 Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts
NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019 . National Health Mission (NHM), ZSS, Cuttack Invite applications for the recruitment of 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.walk-in-interview on 21, 25 & 28 January 2019.
Tags : Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019 Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts
Job Details :
- Staff Nurse NHM-18 Posts
- Staff Nurse for PICU, HDU & HHDU under SAMPURNA-20 Posts
- Pharmacist for MHT under RBSK-14 Posts
- Pharmacist for UCHC-02 Posts
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Asst-01 Post
- Laboratory Technician-07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : Must have passed in General Nursing & Midwife/B.Sc. Nursing from any 3 Govt. Nursing schools of 3 medical college/ School of nursing MCL Talcher/ IGH Rourkela or other recognized private institutions duly approved by INC and must have registered in the Odisha Nursing council
- For Pharmacist for MHT under RBSK : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute and approved by PCI. Must have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
- For Pharmacist cum Logistic Asst : Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 1 years of experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/ health centre recognized by Govt.
- For Laboratory Technician: Candidates must have passed DMLT Course from any of the Medical College of State or AICTE approved institution.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21 years to 32 years.
Selection Method : Walk in interview .
NHM Govt job Location : Cuttack ( Odisha )
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21, 25 & 28 January 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- walk-in-interview on : 21, 25 & 28 January 2019.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link: https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s359b90e1005a220e2ebc542eb9d950b1e/uploads/2019/01/2019011549.pdf