NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 for 08 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy at neigrihms.gov.in
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 . North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invites Application for the Posts of 08 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 08-04-2020
Tags : NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Application form
Jobs Opportunity in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2020 for 08 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy
Job Details :
- Junior Resident Doctor : 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : medical qualification included in the Schedule-I & II of the 3rd Schedule. of Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act 1956. Applicant must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : as per rules.
Selection Method : Walk in interview.
NEIGRIHMS Govt Job Location : Shillong ( Meghalaya )
How to Apply : Eligible candidates are requested to send application on or before 08-04-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 08-04-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://neigrihms.gov.in/Latest%20News/estt-2/JRD%20Interview.pdf
- Click Here For : Meghalaya Govt Jobs