NEIAH Recruitment 2018 For 48 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Recruitment 2018 . North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy (NEIAH) invites Application for the post of 48 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.( Last Date 01 May 2018)
Tags : 48 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in NEIAH Recruitment 2018 For 48 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Job Details :
- Finance Manager – 1 Post
- Principal (College of Ayurveda) – 1 Post
- Professor (Ayurveda) – 10 Posts
- Associate professor (Ayurveda)- 8Posts
- Lecturer (Ayurveda) – 1 Post
- Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda) – 1 Post
- Principal (College of Homoeopathy) – 1 Post
- Professor (Homoeopathic Subjects)- 3 Posts
- Professor (Homoeopathy – Allied Subject) – 5 Posts
- Reader (Homoeopathic Subjects)- 3 Posts
- Reader (Homoeopathy – Allied Subjects) – 5 Posts
- Lecturer (College of Homoeopathy – Allied Subjects)- 3 Posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent (Homoeopathy Hospital) – 1 Post
- Anesthetist – 1 Post
- Surgical specialist – 1 Post
- Pediatrician– 1 Post
- Radiologist – 1 Post
- JE (Electrical) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor (Ayurveda) : Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- For Lecturer (Ayurveda) : Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- For Principal (College of Homoeopathy): Officers of the Central/ State Government/ Autonomous bodies/ Statutory bodies fully funded by the Government and holding Analogous posts OR Holding the post of Professor in PB 4 with GP: 8700 and having 3 years regular service in the grade.
- For Professor (Homoeopathic Subjects)/Professor (Homoeopathy : Allied Subject)/Reader (Homoeopathic Subjects)/Reader (Homoeopathy – Allied Subjects)/Lecturer (College of Homoeopathy – Allied Subjects)/Deputy Medical Superintendent (Homoeopathy Hospital) – Post Graduate Degree in concerned subject of Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- For Anesthetist/Surgical specialist/Pediatrician/Radiologist : – Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject recognized under IMC Act 1956; Registered with the MCI or State Council in a hospital/Institute of repute.
- For JE (Electrical) : 10+2 in Science from a recognized board; Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Application Fee: A fee of the amount of Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand Only) should be remitted by the candidate belonging to General and OBC category and Rs 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) should be remitted by candidate belong to ST and SC category. The application fee should be in the form of Demand Draft issued in favour of Director, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy, payable at Shillong. Applicant for Deputation need not pay this fee.
How to Apply : Application form (Prescribed format) can be downloaded from the website www.neiah.nic.in . Applications in prescribed format completed in all respects enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, Caste/Community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) issued by Competent authority of Central/State Govt., Council registration, Teacher’s code along with non-refundable application fee as applicable with two recent passport size photographs should reach the institute before the closing date on the below given address. The envelope containing application form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________ Sl. No.___________ “and sent by Registered/Speed-Post to THE DIRECTOR, NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY (NEIAH), MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA – 793018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 01 May 2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://neiah.nic.in/advertisement/2018%20REGULAR%20POSTS%20ADVT.pdf
- Application Form link : http://neiah.nic.in/advertisement/2018-APPLICATION%20FORMAT.pdf