NCPOR Recruitment 2019 for 13 Vehicle Mechanic and Other Posts @ ncaor.gov.in
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Recruitment 2019 . National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) invites applications for the recruitment of 13 Vehicle Mechanic and Other Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk in interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019
Tags : Vehicle Mechanic and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in NCPOR Recruitment 2019 for 13 Vehicle Mechanic and Other Posts @ ncaor.gov.in
Job Details :
- Station Electrician: 01 Post
- Male Nurse: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff: 02 Posts
- Chef/Cook: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Male Nurse: a) Diploma in General Nursing . b) Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council . c) Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique or equivalent or d) Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government.
- for Lab Technician: Diploma in engineering (Instrumentation/ Electronics/electrical/mechanical) or Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with minimum two years relevant experience in handling scientific laboratory equipment as laboratory attendant or project assistant or technical/scientific assistant or equivalent.
- For Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff: 12th pass, ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with four years relevant experience. Diploma in computer application or equivalent with two years working experience in relevant field.
- For Chef/Cook: Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute. Two years of experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain. Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on test/ interview.
NCAOR Job Location : Vasco-da-Gama, Goa
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate may appear for walk in interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk in interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019
More Details For job information click below link
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ncaor.gov.in/recruitment