National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 . National Institute of Ayurveda invited application from Indian Nationals for the posts of 25 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply within 60 days (18 December 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Tags : Teaching & Non Teaching
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Job Details :
- Associate Professor: 03
- Lecturer: 12
- Resident Medical Officer : 01
- Clinical Registrar: 02
- Librarian: 01
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Accountant: 02
- Junior Stenographer (English): 01
- Library Assistant: 01
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Associate Professor: Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) and 05 years teaching experience out of which 03 Years in Post-Graduate teaching in the respective subject or 05 years Research Experience OR 10 years of Combined Experience in Teaching as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned Subject or 10 Years Research Experience out of which minimum 02 years of Post-Graduate Teaching Experience/Research Experience.
- For Lecturer: Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC). Publication and Experience in Research and working knowledge of computers is desirable.
- For Resident Medical Officer: MD/MS (Ayurveda) in Kayachikitsa/Panchakarma/Shalya Tantra/Shalakya Tantra/Prasuti Tantra & Stri-Roga/Bala Roga from any recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- For Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga): MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga from any recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- For Librarian: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution and Degree/One year diploma in Library Science from any recognized University. Candidates having Knowledge of Sanskrit, Hindi and English will be preferred.
- For Medical Laboratory Technologist: Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 02 years relevant Experience.
- For Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized University.
- For Accountant: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Preferably with Degree/Diploma in Financial Management.
- For Junior Stenographer (English): HSC Passed from any recognized Board of Education and 80 words per minutes (w.p.m.) in English Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- For Library Assistant: SSC passed from any recognized Board and 01 years certificate course in Library Science.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : as per rules.
Selection Method : interview.
Govt Job Location : Jaipur ( Rajasthan )
Application Fee : The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft in favour of “Director,
National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”: Associate Professor: Rs. 5000 for General & OBC and Rs. 4000 for SC & ST; Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar and Librarian: Rs. 3500 for General & OBC and Rs. 3000 for EWS, SC & ST; Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer(English) and Library Assistant: Rs. 2500 for General & OBC and Rs. 2000 for EWS, SC & ST Applicants. However, no Fee is payable by Physically Handicapped
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and other documents to Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur – 302002 (Rajasthan) latest by 18 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 18-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nia.nic.in/pdf/VACANCYNOTIFICATIONNO2-2019.pdf