National Health Mission, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 for 460 ANM Posts @ wbhealth.gov.in
National Health Mission, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 . National Health Mission, West Bengal invites online application for recruitment of 460 Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 26 June 2019
Tags : National Health Mission, West Bengal ANM Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 for 460 ANM Posts @ wbhealth.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM)
- No of Vacancy : 460 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400 Rs. G.P
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Higher Secondary (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 25 – 35 years
Selection Method : Merit Based.
NHM Govt job Location : Kolkata ( West Bengal )
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the concerned “Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Office, Kolkata on or before 26 June 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 26-06-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/NUHM/uploaded_files/notice/NHM-1927.pdf