NDDB Recruitment 2018 Apply For Managing Director Posts at nddb.org
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment 2018. National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites application for the post of Managing Director. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 04 May 2018.
Tags : Managing Director
Jobs Opportunity in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment 2018 For Managing Director Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Managing Director
- Pay Scale : Rs 2,05,400/- to Rs.2,24,400/- per month
Educational Qualification : A degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Basic Sciences/ Humanities/ Economics/ Commerce or Engineering or Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 25 years of work experience, including experience of working in dairy co-operatives. The candidate should be a senior officer who has experience in conceptualizing, implementing and monitoring Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development programmes and also working closely with cooperatives and various Government Departments. Civil Servants interested to come on deputation may also apply as per rules.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per their rules.
How to Apply : Interested candidates should forward their bio-data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 04 May 2018
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04 May 2018
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/JobSeekerJobDetail.aspx?hash=z%2Bsrqn3QqcjpWBBVbkAWwdemK0bG%2FLB3OPi2M9K8voM%3D
- Apply Online : http://careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/Login.aspx?hash=z%2Bsrqn3QqcjpWBBVbkAWwaXr0tWw6yA4BlckJArjq3A%3D