NABARD Recruitment 2015 For 20 Subject Matter Specialist & Communications Manager Vacancy
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2015 . National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites application for the post of 20 Subject Matter Specialist & Communications Manager on contract basis in Junior Level & Mid/ Senior Level in Head Office, Mumbai and New Delhi. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 17 July 2015.
Tags :Subject Matter Specialist & Communications Manager
Jobs Opportunity in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2015 For 20 Subject Matter Specialist & Communications Manager Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Subject Matter Specialist
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.70000 to 145000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Communications Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.70000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Subject Matter Specialist : Candidates should have CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BE/ B.Tech OR Degree in Law OR MA/ MBA (Finance/ Banking and Insurance Management/ International Business) OR Post Graduate in Economics/ Finance/ Law OR MBA from one of the top Management School, CA, ICWA with relevant experience.
- More information regarding qualification refer notification.
- For Communications Manager : Post Graduate in Mass Communication and 3-5 years of experience in Corporate /Media / Development Communication / Press Related Experience.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 31.05.2015
- For Junior level : 28 to 35 years
- Middle level : 35 to 50 years
- Senior and Highly Experienced : 45 to 55 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience, age & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nabard.org from 01.07.2015 to 17.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.07.2015
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : https://www.nabard.org/pdf/emp_news_eng_page_1.pdf
- For Latest NABARD Jobs : Nabard Recruitment