National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 For Supervisor & More Vacancies
National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 . National Archives of India invited Applications For the various post of Supervisor, Preservation Assistant, Conservation Attendant and other posts on purely contract basis.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 30 days of the publication of this
Tags : Supervisor, Preservation Assistant, Conservation Attendant
Jobs Opportunity in National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 For Supervisor & More Vacancies
Job Details :
- Supervisor:- No. of Post-1, Post code-01, Fixed payment:-Rs.25000/- per month.(project-1)
- Preservation Assistant: No. of Post-21, Post code-02 (UR-11,SC-3, ST-2,OBC-5)(Project-1) Fixed payment:- Rs.15000/- per month.
- Conservation Attendants: No. of Post:-2, Post code-03 Fixed payment:-Rs.10000/- per month(Project-1).
- Supervisor:- No. of post:-1, Post code-04 Fixed payment:- Rs.25000/per month (Project-2).
- Preservation Assistant: No. of post- 20, Post code-05 (UR-10, SC-3, ST-2 & OBC-5) (Project-2) Fixed payment:-Rs.12000/- per month.
- Helpers:- No. of post-2, Post code-06, Fixed payment – Rs.9000 /- per month (Project-2)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Graduate preferably in Science from a recognized University with Specialized training in the field of Conservation of archival heritage from a reputed organization for Post No.1, minimum 12th class pass and trained in Archival Conservation for Post No.2, 10th pass and Trained persons in the field of conservation of documents for Post No.3, Minimum 10th pass and trained in Archival Conservation for Post No.4 & 5.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 65 Years.
How to Apply: Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of the Educational/ technical qualifications enclosed in an envelope super scribed with Name of Project, Name of Post, post code Number’ should reach to the Director General of Archives, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 30 days from the publication.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link :http://nationalarchives.nic.in//writereaddata/html_en_files/html/PR-II.htm