Nainital Bank Limited 38 Specialist Officer Written Exam Admit Card 2020 Released,Check Call letter Online Download Here @ nainitalbank.co.in
Nainital Bank Limited 38 Specialist Officer Written Exam Admit Card 2020 Released : Nainital Bank Limited Recently Released 38 Specialist Officer Online Written Exam Admit Card 2020. All Candidates who are appearing For Nainital Bank Limited 38 Specialist Officer Online Written exam can Download Exam Call letter Online at Nainital Bank Limited Official Website i.e www.nainitalbank.co.in. Nainital Bank Limited is Hiring 38 Specialist Officer vacancies through This Recruitment . Selection will be done on the basis of written examination & Interview. Online Written Exam will be held on 28-09-2020. The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and The time for the test is 155 minutes. All the questions will have multiple choices .All appeared Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from their official website or our team provided Steps & link to how to download Their Admit Card at below link. Candidate needs to download their admit card as soon as possible at above mentioned dates .after that link will be disabled.
Click here —> Bank Jobs 2020
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment Details
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 . THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED (Regd. Office: G.B. Pant Road, Nainital) invites Application for the recruitment of 38 Specialist officers Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 21-07-2020
Tags : Nainital Bank Limited Specialist officers Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply online For 38 Specialist officers Vacancies at www.nainitalbank.co.in
Job Details :
- Chartered Accountants : 03 Posts
- Credit Officers : 20 Posts
- Risk Officer : 01 Post
- Marketing Officers : 04 Posts
- Law Officer : 01 Post
- Planning Officer : 01 Post
- IT Officers : 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Chartered Accountants : Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/ Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- For Credit Officers : Full time/ Regular degree of B.Com/ M.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University
- For Risk Officer : Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute
Preference will be given to candidates having Certification in ‘Risk in Financial Services’ from IIBF/ ‘Integrated Risk Management’ from NIBM/ GARP- FRM-I or II/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- For Marketing Officers : Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Marketing) with min. 60% marks from a
recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- For Law Officer : Full time/ Regular 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Planning Officer : Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min.
60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Nainital Bank Limited Rules
Selection Method : Written Exam & interview.
Bank Govt Job Location : Nainital ( Uttarakhand )
Application Fee : Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) including GST which should be
remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital
(Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
How To Apply : The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
The envelop containing the application should be super scribed with ‘Application for Post of
____________________________________ (Mention name of the post for which applied)
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:-
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher
Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/
professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 21.07.2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Click Here
Nainital Bank Limited 38 Specialist Officer Written Exam Admit Card 2020 Released
Name of the Organisation : Nainital Bank Limited
Type of Jobs : Specialist officers
No of Vacancy : 38 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Admit Card Status : Declared
Official Website : https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
How To Download Nainital Bank Limited 38 Specialist Officer Written Exam Admit Card 2020 Released
- First of all appeared Candidate need to visit their official website www.nainitalbank.co.in
- On the homepage & Click the Current Opening Notification link
- Click on admit card link
- Enter the necessary details like Registration id , DOB etc
- Pdf format of admit card opened
- Save this pdf for all future reference
Recent Govt jobs :
- Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 214 Officer Vacancies at bankofindia.com
- PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Apply for 121 Faculty Vacancies at pgimer.edu.in
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Probationary Officers Posts @ icicicareers.com
- ICMR Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 141 Scientist-B Posts at icmr.nic.in
- India Post Recruitment 2020 for 2060 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts,Apply online @appost.in
Stay with us our website for all latest & Fresh updates for all various examination held in India