Nadia District Recruitment 2020 for 16 Lab Technician, Medical Officer and Other Posts
Nadia District Recruitment 2020 . Nadia District invites application for the Post of 16 Lab Technician, Medical Officer and Other vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification,experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 15 January 2020.
Tags : Lab Technician, Medical Officer and Other
Jobs Opportunity in Nadia District Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician, Medical Officer and Other Posts @ nadia.gov.in
- Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Counselor (Blood Bank): 01 Post
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Programe Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (NUHM): 02 Posts
- Senior Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (AH): 01 Post
- GNM (NRC): 01 Post
- Cook (NRC): 01 Post
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lab Technician: Graduate in MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) (B. Sc) with minimum one Year experience after graduation OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) recognized by the west Bengal state Medical Faculty or west Bengal University or Health Services with minimum 2 years of experience after Diploma. working Knowledge or Computer.
- for Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: (i) Science Graduate with Biology as a paper. (ii) Candidate must be sound in health & capable of extensive field work. (iii) Candidate must have valid two-wheeler license. Health Supervisor/Assistant has additional weight age.
- for Programe Officer: MBBS with MD/DNB Psychiatry/DNP or equivalent PG qualification.
- For Medical Officer (NUHM): MBBS from Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship, must be recognized under west Bengal Medical council weight age will be given for higher Qualification.
- For Senior Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor: Graduate/Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology or equivalent from a government recognized institution Permanent two-wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two-wheeler Certificate course In computer operation (min. 2 months). At least 50% marks are required in requisite Qualification.
- for Medical Officer (AH): MBBS Doctor preference will be given PG Diploma/Degree.
- for GNM (NRC): Candidate should have completed B. Sc Nursing Course or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Training Course from any recognized institution. The Candidate should be able to read, write and speak Bengali. The candidate must be permanent resident of the district applied for.
- For Cook (NRC): Candidates must be Higher Secondary passed. Good Communication on local language or the district. Must know all type of cooking. Preference should be given to local eligible candidates (preferably residing within 5 kms from facility).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules. Age Relaxation as per govt rules.
Selection Method : interview .
Govt Job Location : West Bengal
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 15-01-2020
more Details for job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://nadia.gov.in/writereaddata/TenderNotice/2795-Recruitment24122019.pdf
Recent Sarkari Naukri 2020
- IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020, Apply Online 312 Technician and Trade Apprentice Posts @iocl.com
- FACT Recruitment 2020 Apply For Engineer Graduate Apprentice Vacancies at fact.co.in
- HFRI Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for 49 JRF, Project Assistant and Other Posts
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Recruitment 2020 For SRF Vacancy at sugarcane.res.in
- IIFCO Recruitment 2020 For Trade/Technician Apprentices vacancies
- BFSL Recruitment 2020 Apply For Regional Sales Manager Posts @ bobfinancial.com