Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 for 69 LDC, English Steno & Group D Posts @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 . Office of the District Legal Services Authority, Nadia invites online application for the recruitment of 69 LDC, English Steno & Group D Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 25-04-2019 to 12-05-2019
Tags : LDC, English Steno & Group D Vacancies.
Jobs Opportunity in Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 for 69 LDC, English Steno & Group D Posts @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Job Details :
- English Stenographer (Grade – III) : 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 36 Posts
- Process Server : 04 Posts
- Group – ‘D’ (Sweeper) : 03 Posts
- Group – ‘D’ (Night Guard) : 11 Posts
- Group – ‘D’ (Farash) : 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Group- B & C : Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation shall be necessary. A minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 (ten) minutes are compulsory.
- For LDC : Knowledge in typewriting in English and computer knowledge and also at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution are compulsory.
- For Process Server/Group ‘D’ : The candidate must have class VIII passed certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other equivalent Institution. Those possessing basic knowledge of computer operation, may be given preference, as and in a way the DRC thinks it fit and proper.
- For Group ‘D’ (Sweeper) : The candidate should possess knowledge and working experience in the concerned field and should be capable of reading and writing preferably possessing class-VIII pass certificate.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : not be less than 18 Years and not more than 37 Years
Selection Process : written Test followed by interview.
Govt Job Location : Nadia District ( West Bengal )
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply through Nadia District Court’s website from 25 April 2019 to 12 May 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.05.2019
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Recruitment%20Notification%20Nadia%20Court%202019_7.pdf