Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2020 for 48 Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and Other Posts
Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2020 . Nabarangpur District invites application for the recruitment of 48 Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and Other vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 06 January 2020.
Tags : Nabarangpur District Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2020 for 48 Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 08 Posts
- Consultant Medicine: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Specialist: 01 Post
- ANM: 05 Posts
- Pharmacist: 12 Posts
- MO-Ayush: 03 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
- Nurse: 02 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
- STS: 01 Post
- STLS: 02 Posts
- Cold Chain Technician: 01 Post
- Rehabilitation Worker: 06 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- for Pediatrician: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. with MD in pediatrics/Diploma of National Board in child health from any recognized University/institution.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by MCI. Must have valid registration from the OCMR. Candidate having post qualification experience of working in hospital will be referred.
- For Consultant Medicine: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India S/He must have valid registration from odisha council of Medical Registration. Candidate with MD in Medicine/ Post graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine from any recognized university institution will be preferred.
- For Ophthalmic Specialist: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical council of India. with MD in Ophthalmic.
- For ANM: Have passed +2 in any stream under council of Higher Secondary Education. odisha or equivalent and passed Health worker Female (Auxdiary Nurse Midwifery) Training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing council) approved institutions either Government or private and having Odisha Nursing & Midwives council Registration.
- For Pharmacist: Class 12th pass in any stream under CHSE (Council of Higher secondary Education), Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and examination conducted by the odisha Pharmacy Board.
- For MO-Ayush: The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B AM 5) I Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B HM.s) as the case may be. from a recognized University.
- For Clinical Psychologist: Candidates must have post Graduate degree in Psychology or clinical Psychology along with Master of Philosophy in clinical Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the university Grants Commission (UGC) and approved & recognized by the Rehabilitation council of India. Candidates must have Passed Odisha up to M.E standard. up to 45 years as on 01 December 2019.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : test/interview .
Govt Job Location : Nabarangpur District ( Odisha )
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates can send application through post or in person to the Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch), 9th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1, Chandigarh, by 06 January 2020 (Monday) before 5:00 pm.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 06-01-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s3605ff764c617d3cd28dbbdd72be8f9a2/uploads/2019/12/2019122068.pdf
Recent Published Sarkari Naukri Daily
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For DEO , LDC & Assistant Vacancies at ssc.nic.in
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020, Apply Online For 1326 Management Trainee Posts at coalindia.in
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 29 Ship Draftsman Trainee Posts at cochinshipyard.com
- NEERI Recruitment 2019 Apply For 58 Project Assistant Vacancies at neeri.res.in
- Latest Railway Jobs, Recruitment 2020 (11004 Railway Vacancies Opening)