MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 1634 Clerks/ Computer operators Posts at apexbank.in
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 . MP Cooperative Bank (MP Apex Bank) invites online application for the recruitment of 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators in 37 District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online or before 17th March 2017.(Extended Upto 24/03/2017)
Tags : Clerks/ Computer operators
Jobs Opportunity in MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 1634 Clerks/ Computer operators Posts at www.apexbank.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerks/ Computer operators
- No of Vacancy : 1634 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : .Bachelor’s degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Application Fee : Rs.800/- for all General/OBC Category candidates and Rs.600/- for all SC and ST Candidates (Non Refundable).
Selection Process: Online Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates may Apply Online at its official web portal from 01/03/2017 to 17/03/2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 17.03.2017. (Extended Upto 24/03/2017)
- Date of downloading of Call Letters : Around 7 days before examination date
- Date of online Preliminary Examination : April/May-2017
- Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online Examination : Around 03 days after conduct of Preliminary examination.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://eg.apexbank.in/images/clerks_dccb_eng.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/mprsbclkjan17/
- Corrigendum Notice link : http://eg.apexbank.in/images/corigendum_jilabank.pdf