Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 for Social Worker Instructor & Other Posts
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 . Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites application for the recruitment of Social Worker Instructor & Other vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 04 October 2019.
Tags : Social Worker Instructor & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 for Social Worker Instructor & Other Posts
Job Details :
- Social Worker Instructor– 01 Post
- Store Keeper– 01 Post
- Lady Health Visitor– 01 Post
- Hindi Translator– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Social Worker Instructor– Post-Graduation degree (MA/MSW) in Anthropology/Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work/medical social work and about 3 years’ experience in community work in Health Social Education Field (including Family Planning Education and Training).
- For Store Keeper– Any Graduation and One year experience in handling stores and maintaining stock register.
- For Lady Health Visitor– Diploma in GNM/ANM (General nursing and midwifery /ANM Health worker female / MPW female training course/promotional training course recognized by nursing council.) and registration with state nursing council as Health worker female / MPW/ANM in nursing / Midwifery.
- For Hindi Translator – Post Graduate degree in Hindi (English as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level) OR Post Graduate degree in English (Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level) OR Post Graduate degree in any subject (Hindi medium and English as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level) OR Post Graduate degree in any subject (English medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level) AND Recognized Diploma or certificates course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR Two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and Vice-versa in central or state Government office including Government of India undertaking.
Nationality : India
Age Limit :
- Social Worker Instructor– 30 years
- Store Keeper– 18-25 years
- Lady Health Visitor– 20-25 years
- Hindi Translator– 30 years
Selection Procedure: – Personal Interview.
Govt Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
How to Apply: eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (http://www.fwtrc.gov.in/content/recruitment ) on or before 04-10-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For submission online Application Form : 04-10-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://fwtrc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Website%20adver.pdf