Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 140 Clerk/Typist & Laboratory & Technician Vacancies at verka.coop
Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2017 . Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation (Milkfed) invites application for the recruitment of 140 Clerk/Typist & Laboratory Technician Vacancies in its various Milk Unions /Milkfed Units across the State of Punjab. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply online from 30-05-2016 to 16-06-2016
Tags : Clerk/Typist & Laboratory & Technician Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 140 Clerk/Typist & Laboratory & Technician Vacancies at www.verka.coop
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk-cumTypists
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts (General – 37, SC – 33, BC – 9, Phy Challenged – 6, Ex Servicemen – 15 (Gen 13 & SC 2)
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician
- No of Vacancy : 140 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- Clerk-cumTypists :Bachelor of Commerce from any recognised University or Institute: and should possess a Computer Information Technology Course certificate equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India, in case the candidate has not studied Information Technology or equivalent as one of the subject in the basic qualifying degree.
- Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician : B.Sc. with Chemistry and possesses certificate course in Information Technology equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC, in case the candidate has not studied Information Technology or equivalent as one of its subjects in the basic qualifying degree/diploma.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: 18 – 45 years as on 16-06-2016
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection for each category shall be based on a written test.
01. Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English): 20 Marks
02. General Awareness: 15 Marks
03. Mental Aptitude/ Reasoning: 15 Marks
04. Computer Proficiency: 15 Marks
05. Subject Area: 35 Marks
The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices. Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part) and the minimum qualifying marks for candidates in the written examination will be 45% (40% for SC, BC, SC Ex. Servicemen candidates of Punjab domicile only) of the total marks for the examination
Application Fee : The candidate has to deposit a fee of Rs. 500/- per question for any objection raised by him/her (e.g. fee for objections in 2 questions shall be Rs. 1000/-). The fee shall be payable in the form of demand draft in favour of THE PUNJAB STATE COOPERATIVE MILK PRODUCERS FEDERATION LIMITED (MILKFED). The filled in objection form along with the requisite fee shall be submitted to Manager(HR), Milkfed, SCO No. 153-155, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh within three days of the conduct of the written test.
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate apply online from website of MILKFED: http://www.verka.coop/page/career on or before 16-06-2016 by 4:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Submission of online application commencing from : 30.05.2016
- Last date for submission of on – line application : 16.06.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.verka.coop/uploads/verka/files/1464341372-recruitment-clerks-2016.pdf
- Apply online link : http://www.verka.coop/page/career