Military College of Telecommunication Engineering Recruitment 2021 Apply For 37 LDC, Steno, Lab Attendant & Other Posts @ indianarmy.nic.in
Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) Recruitment 2021 : Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) invites applications for the recruitment of 37 LDC, Steno, Lab Attendant & Other Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 26-07-2021
Tags : Military College of Telecommunication Engineering Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Military College of Telecommunication Engineering Recruitment 2021 Apply For 37 LDC, Steno, Lab Attendant & Other Posts @ indianarmy.nic.in
Job Details :
- Stenographer Gr II : 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 14 Posts
- Lab Assistant : 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman : 01 Post
- CMD : 01 Post
- Cook : 07 Posts
- Safaiwala : 06 posts
- Fatigueman : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer Gr II : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University .
- For Lower Division Clerk : 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- For Lab Assistant : Higher Secondary Certificate with Physics and Chemistry .
- For Lab Attendant : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For Draughtsman : Matriculation or equivalent. (ii) Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent certificate from recognised technical institution.
- For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation. (ii) Must possess the Civilian Driving Licence for heavy vehicles and have two year experience of driving such vehicles
- For Cook : Matriculation (10th Class pass) from a recognized Board. (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
- For Safaiwala : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
- For Fatigueman : Matriculation pass or equivalentfrom a recognized Board. (ii) Must be conversant with the duties of Fatigueman with one year experience
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18-27 years .
Selection process: Written Exam & Skill Test .
Application Fee : Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) / DD of value of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for each application in favour of the Commandant, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are fully exempted from payment of fees. The Postal Order / DD should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable
Govt jobs Location : Madhya Pradesh
How to Apply: Applications duly completed in all respect along with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested, should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Scrutiny Cell, Cipher Wg, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441 and sent by Regd post/Speed post
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 26.07.2021
More Details For job information click below link:
- Details Advertisement Link : Click Here