MGCU, Bihar Recruitment 2019: 42 Vacancies for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Post
MGCU, Bihar Recruitment 2019 . Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), Bihar invites Application for the post of 42 Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar and Others. vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 18 June 2019.
Tags : Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in MGCU, Bihar Recruitment 2019: 42 Vacancies for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Post
Job Details :
- Non-Teaching Staff – 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 6 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Professor – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Non-Teaching Staff : Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor : as per UGC norms.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
MODE OF SELECTION: Written Exam & Interview.
Govt Job Location : Bihar
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 June 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the applications to the OSD Administration, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Camp Office, Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845401, District – East Champaran Bihar on or before 28 June 2019.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28.06.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.mgcub.ac.in/recruitment_teachingpost.php