Mandi District Recruitment 2020 for 13 Junior Office Assistant and Peon Posts
Mandi District Court Recruitment 2020 . Mandi District Court invites application for the recruitment of 13 Junior Office Assistant and Peon vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25 February 2020.
Tags : Mandi District Court Junior Office Assistant and Peon Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Mandi District Court Recruitment 2020 Applications invited for Junior Office Assistant and Peon Posts @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Job Details :
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): 06 Posts
- Peon: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology): (i) Should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board of school Education. A candidate shall be eligible for class- III posts, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.(ii) Diploma of minimum one year duration in Computer Science/computer Application/ Information Technology from a recognized University/institution OR ‘o’ or ‘A’ level NIELIT OR Diploma in IT from a recognized ITI. (iii) Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi Provided that visually impaired persons selected/recruited under 1% quota will be exempted from acquiring Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology and passing of typing test instead they shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training course by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar or National Institute for the visually Handicapped (NIVH)h Dehradun or Composite Training Centre (CTC), Ludhiana.
- For Peon: Should have passed (Class 10th) Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education & Institution. A applicant shall be eligible for Class-IV (4th) posts, if he/she has passed Middle or Matriculation from any School/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that visually impaired persons who have crossed the age of Thirty Five years. competing under 1% Quota reserved for visually impaired persons will be exempted from prescribed educational qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Rules.
Selection Method : Test /Interview .
Govt Job Location : Mandi ( Himachal Pradesh )
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 25-02-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25/02/2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detailed Advertisement Link: https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s308c5433a60135c32e34f46a71175850c/uploads/2020/02/2020021117.pdf