Malda District Recruitment 2020 for 43 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts
Malda District Recruitment 2020 . Malda District invites applications for the recruitment of 43 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 11 March 2020.
Tags : Malda District Accredited Social Health Activist Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Malda District Recruitment 2020 for 43 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts
Job Details :
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA): 43 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Should be married, divorced or widowed women.
- Should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected. Ration Card or EPIC or Certificate or Grade-A officer in this regard is mandatory to proof residential qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Should be within the age group of 30 years to 40 years. In case of SC and ST applicants, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years.
Govt Job Location : Malda ( West Bengal )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For submission of Application : 11 March 2020.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Links : https://www.malda.gov.in/sites/default/files/notice/2020-02/NIC-SCAN-0584.pdf
- Latest Govt jobs 2020 -2021 ( 3,54,200 Sarkari Naukri Jobs openings )