Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 449 Group-B Posts at mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 . Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online applications for recruitment of 449 Group-B non Non-Gazetted, Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 20-03-2018
Tags : Group-B Vacancies.
Jobs Opportunity in Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 449 Group-B Vacancies Posts at www.mahaonline.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Group-B
- No of Vacancy : 449 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs as per rules
Group B Vacancy
- Police Sub Inspector : 387 Posts
- Sales Tax Inspector : 34 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer : 28 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per MPSC Rules
Selection Procedure : Main Exam & Interview .
Application Fee: For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 524/- & For Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 324/- .
How to apply: Eligible Candidate may apply online form official website of www.mpsc.gov.in on or before 20-03-2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.03.2018
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/14-2018.pdf
- Apply Online Link: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx