Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal (MAT) Recruitment 2020. Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal (MAT ) Applications are Invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Librarian, Steno and Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25 July 2020.
Tags : Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal (MAT) Librarian, Steno and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in MAT Recruitment 2020 Applications invited for Librarian, Steno and Other Posts @ mat.maharashtra.gov.in
Job Details :
- Librarian – 3 Posts
- Stenographer – 5 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Librarian : possess a minimum diploma in Library Science; having working experience of two years as a Librarian or an Assistant Librarian.
- For Stenographer, Steno Typist : should have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination and possess Government Commercial Certificate with the speed of not less than 120 words per minute in shorthand and not less than 40 words per minute in English typewriting or 30 words per minute in Marathi typewriting; possess a certificate in Computer Operation prescribed by the Directorate of Information and Technology, Governor of Maharashtra from time to time.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per MAT Rules.
Selection Method : Written Exam/ interview .
MAT Govt Job Location : Maharashtra
How To Apply : Interested candidates can send applications to the email id.i.e. registrar.matmumbai.gov.in latest by 25 July 2020.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For submission of Online Application Form : 25-07-2020
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : MAT Recruitment Notification Pdf