Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2015
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2015 . Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites Application for the post of 5066 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Zonal Offices in India.Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1560482 crore. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 30 June 2015.
Tags : Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
Jobs Opportunity in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment For 5066 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
- No of Vacancy : 5066 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11535-28865/-
Divisional Offices wise Vacancies :
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 363 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata : 597 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna : 506 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi : 682 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur : 622 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 679 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 699 Posts
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 918 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.06.2015.
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL) : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 500/- for All other Candidates through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through LIC website www.licindia.in from 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination : 13.07.2015
- Date of Online Examination : 19 & 25 July 2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0022.htm
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifytest.com/licadojune15/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.