KVIC, Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 108 Group C & Group D Vacancy
KVIC, Mumbai Recruitment 2020 . The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) invites Online applications for recruitment of Group B and Group C Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 19 January 2020 upto 23.59 Hrs
Tags : KVIC Group C & Group D Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in KVIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Group C & Group D Vacancy at kvic.org.in
Job Details :
1. Group B – (Pay Matrix Level -6)
• Senior Executive (Economic Research) – 02 Posts
2. Group C – (Pay Matrix Level -5)
• Executive (VI) – 56 Posts
• Executive (Khadi) – 06 Posts
3. Group C – (Pay Matrix Level – 4)
• Junior Executive (FBAA) – 03 Posts
• Junior Executive (Admin & HR) – 15 Posts
4. Group C – (Pay Matrix Level – 2)
• Assistant (VI) – 15 Posts
• Assistant (Khadi) – 08 Posts
• Assistant (Training) – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Executive (Economic Research) : Master degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognized University.
- For Executive (VI) : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognised University, Or Master of Science from a recognised University, Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- For Executive (Khadi) : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology from a recognized University.
- For Junior Executive (FBAA) : Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.
- For Junior Executive (Admin & HR) : (a) (i) Masters’ Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Or (ii) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; AND (b) Three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- For Assistant (VI) : Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- For Assistant (Khadi) : Diploma in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology Or Handloom Technology from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- For Assistant (Training) : Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per KVIC Rules.
Selection Method : selection for all the above posts will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test
KVIC Govt Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
Application Fee : All the Candidates irrespective of their categories belonging to are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for each post applied for. Bank Charges will be extra as applicable.
Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online
registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.org.in on or before 19-01-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online application : 19.10.2020
- Tentative Month for Computer Based on-line Examination : February, 2020
- Tentative Month for Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates : March, 2020
More Details For jobs information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.kvic.org.in/kvicres/update/others/Detailed_Advertisement_20122019.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://www.kvic.org.in/kvicres/vacancies.php