KSHRC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 for 31 Private Secretary, Computer Operator and Other Posts at kshrc.kar.nic.in
KSHRC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 . Karnataka State Human Rights Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 31 Private Secretary, Computer Operator and Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 25 January 2019.
Tags : Private Secretary, Computer Operator and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in KSHRC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 for 31 Private Secretary, Computer Operator and Other Posts at kshrc.kar.nic.in
Job Details :
- Private Secretary to Chairperson- 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer-01 Post
- Legal Assistants/Research Assistant-01 Post
- Assistant Registrar-01 Post
- Section Officer-03 Posts
- Court Officer-03 Posts
- Accounts Superitendent-01 Post
- Judgment Writer- 01 Post
- Assistant-02 Posts
- Personal Assistants/Stenographer-01 Post
- Stenographers-04 Posts
- Record Keeper-01 Post
- Junior Assistant/Computer Operator-02 Posts
- Drivers-04 Posts
- Group D-05 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Private Secretary to Chairperson/Section Officer/Accounts Superintendent/Assistant/Record Keeper : Graduate from any recognized University.
- for Public Relation Officer: Any degree from any recognized University.
- For Legal Assistants/Research Assistant/Assistant Registrar/Court Officer : Law Graduate from any recognized University.
- For Judgment Writer/Personal Assistants/Stenographer/Stenographers/Junior Assistant/Computer Operator : Must have passed PUC examination .
- For Drivers/Group D : Must have passed SSLC examination .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21-35 Years . (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
KSHRC Govt Job Location : Karnataka
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 5th stage,M.S.Building, 3rd Floor, Bangalore 560001 or email to [email protected] On or before 25 January 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 25-01-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/docs/English%20Format.pdf
- Application Form link : http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/docs/Prescribed%20English%20Format.pdf