Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019, 135 Vacancies Notified for Trainee Apprentice Posts at konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 . KRCL ( A Government of India Undertaking ) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways KRCL invites online applications for the recruitment of 135 Trainee Apprentice Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 30-11-2019
Tags : Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Form
Jobs Opportunity in Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply online for 135 Trainee Apprentice Posts at www.konkanrailway.com
Job Details :
- BE(Civil) – 17
- BE (Electrical) – 17
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 13
- BE (Mechanical) – 5
- Diploma (Civil) – 12
- Diploma (Electrical) – 15
- BE(Civil) – 5
- BE (Electrical) – 3
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 2
- Diploma (Civil) – 5
- Diploma (Electrical) – 3
- BE(Civil) – 8
- BE (Electrical) – 10
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 3
- Diploma (Civil) – 7
- Diploma (Electrical) – 10
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- For BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- For BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- For BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Diploma (Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- For Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum age of candidate shall be 21 years and Maximum age shall be 25 years as on 31/07/2019.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
KRCL Govt Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
Application Fee :
- For all candidates except the fee concession : 100/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/ minorities/Economically Weaker Section/Physically handicapped. : Nil
How to Apply: candidates shall have to apply online on www.konkanrailway.com under the
Quick Links → https://nats.konkanrailway.com Once the application process is completed, applicants should take print out of the successfully filled form and sign in the appropriate place affixing self attested passport size photo along with copies of the certificates which should be sent to office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 by 17.00 hrs on 30/11/2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 30-11-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Links : https://nats.konkanrailway.com/traineeApprentice/assets/document/notification.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://nats.konkanrailway.com/traineeApprentice/#/aprportal