Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for 13 Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other Posts
Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 . Kolkata District TB Control Society invites applications for the recruitment of 13 Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.
Tags : Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Kolkata District Recruitment 2020 Walk-in for 13 Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Laboratory Technician: 05 Posts
- TBHV: 03 Posts
- District Program Coordinator (DPC): 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Technician: a. Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma or certified course in Laboratory Technology with basic computer know ledge. b. One year experience in Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP) or Sputum smear microscopy.
- For TBHV: Graduate/Intermediate (10+2) with experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/Health worker/higher course in health education/counseling OR tuberculosis Health Visitors recognized or Certificate course in computer operations (minimum 2 months).
- For District Program Coordinator (DPC): a. MHA/ PG Diploma in management/health administration from a recognized university. b. One year working experience.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS from a MCI recognized university. One year internship completed before 31 January 2020.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO): a. Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent recognized by the Council of technical education/DOEACC. Typing speed 40 w.p.mn in English and local language.
Nationality : India
Age Limit : as per rules
Selection Process: Selection will be based on test/ examination.
Govt Job Location : Kolkata ( West Bengal )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk-in-interview scheduled on 03 February 2020.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & application Form Link : https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/downloads/KDTCS_15_01_2020.pdf