Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 113 Extra Ordinary Gazette Posts at keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) invites application for the recruitment of 113 Extra Ordinary Gazette vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 13 June 2018.
Tags : Extra Ordinary Gazette vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 113 Extra Ordinary Gazette Posts at keralapsc.gov.in
Job Details :
- Ayah – 11 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) – 1 Post
- Civil Excise Officer – 4 Posts
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 3 Posts
- Livestock Inspector Gr. II / Poultry Assistant/ Milk Recorder / Store Keeper / Enumerator – 1 Post
- Pharmacist Grade II – 1 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – 8 Posts
- High School Assistant (Arabic) – 19 Posts
- High School Assistant (Arabic) – 5 Posts
- Watchman – 1 Post
- Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee) – 14 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 20 Posts
- Lecturer in Mridangam – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Physics – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Microbiology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine and Radiology – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Community Dentistry – 1 Post
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Furnace Operator – 1 Post
- Mines Mate – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Production) Gr.II – 1 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr.) Journalism– 1 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Sociology – 2 Posts
- Vocational Teacher- Livestock Management (By Transfer) – 5 Posts
- System Analyst/ Senior Programmer – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Radiotherapy – 2 Post
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T etc. Check advertisement link below for complete educational info.
- For Ayah: Std VII and should not have acquired Graduation.
- For Driver/LDC: SSLC or its equivalent.
- For Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) : Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala.
- For Civil Excise Officer: Must have passed the Plus Two examination or its equivalent.
- For Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) : LPS- Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala; Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on OMR,.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 13-06-2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application : 13-06-2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=865&Itemid=161
- Apply online Link : https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/