KARHFW Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 3274 Para Medical Vacancies at karnataka.gov.in
KARHFW Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) invites online application for the recruitment of 3274 Para Medical (Nurse, Junior Health Assistant (Female), Ophthalmic Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Dietician, Block Health Educational Officer & X-Ray Technician. )Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online From 01-06-2017 to 30-06-2017
Tags : Para Medical Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in KARHFW Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 3274 Para Medical Vacancies at www.karnataka.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Para Medical
- No of Vacancy : 3274 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. .15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- B.Sc. Nursing: 245 posts
- Diploma Nursing: 736 posts
- Junior Health Assistant (Female): 1659 posts
- Junior Health Assistant: 465 posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 44 posts
- Medical Record Technician: 11 posts
- Dietician: 06 posts
- Block Health Educational Officer: 62 posts
- X-Ray Technician: 46 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For B.Sc. Nursing: candidate should possess B.Sc Nursing from a recognised institution.
- For Diploma Nursing: candidate should have passed SSLC/PUC with Diploma in Nursing from a recognised institution.
- For Junior Health Assistant (Female)/ Junior Health Assistant: candidate should have passed SSLC/PUC from a recognised institution.
- For Ophthalmic Assistant: candidate should have passed PUC with Science & Diploma in Ophthalmology from a recognised institution
- For Medical Record Technician: candidate should have passed PUC with Diploma in Medical Record Technology from a recognised institution
- For Dietician: candidate should have B.Sc. (Home Science) & Diploma in Nutrition & Dietician from a recognised institution.
- For Block Health Educational Officer: Degree with Geography/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy, Psychology/ Social Work, History/ Political Science from a recognised university.
- For X-Ray Technician: SSLC/ equivalent with 03 years Diploma in X-Ray technology.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates shall be applicable as per instruction from Govt. of India time to time
- Rs. 300/- for : General, Cat 2 (A), 2 (B), 3 (A), 3 (B) candidates
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-1 & PH candidates,
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.karhfw.gov.in from 01-06-2017 to 30-06-2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of online Application : 30-06-2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/kannada/Documents/Notification%20for%20the%20Recruitment%20of%20Para%20Medical%20Posts.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://recruitment.kar.nic.in/health/