JKICDS Recruitment 2019 Apply For 282 Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant Posts
JKICDS Recruitment 2019 . Integrated Child Development Services,Jammu & Kashmir invites online application from Residents of J & K for the Post of 282 Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10/01/2019.
Tags : Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in JKICDS Recruitment 2019 Apply For 282 Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant Posts
Job Details :
- Block Coordinator : 141 Posts
- Block Project Assistant : 141 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligibility Criteria :
- For Block Coordinator : Graduate. At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support . Good oral and written communication in local language . Mandatorily local candidates will be engaged.
- For Block Project Assistant : Graduate. At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government . Good oral and written communication in local language Mandatorily local candidates will be engaged.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Should not be below 18 years as on 01-01-2018
Selection Process: interview.
JKICDS Govt Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply : Applications duly complete in all respects on the prescribed format should be submitted in the office of Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project of the Concerned Project (for Block Level Posts). Last date for receipt of Application forms 10-01-2019 till 4: 30 PM..
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 10.01.2019
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://www.jkicds.com/pdf/3.pdf