JKDISM Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 92 Consultant, Computer Assistant & Other Posts
JKDISM Recruitment 2019 . Finance Department, JKDISM , Jammu & Kashmir invites online application for the recruitment of 92 Consultant, Computer Assistant & Other Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 01-03-2019 to 22-03-2019
Tags : Consultant, Computer Assistant & Other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in JKDISM Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 92 Consultant, Computer Assistant & Other Posts
Job Details :
- Programme Manager : 01 Posts
- Consultant : 02 Posts
- Finance Manager : 01 Posts
- Accounts Manager : 01 Posts
- Computer Assistant : 01 Post
- Specialist : 08 Posts
- AYUSH Pharmacist (Ayurvedie/Unanl/Homeopathie) : 08 Posts
- Masseurs : 24 Posts
- Yoga Therapists : 11 Post
- Attendant for AYUSH Wellness centers : 12 Posts
- NAturopathy Physician : 02 Posts
- Naturopathy Therapist (Female) : 02 Post
- Attendant for Nataropathy Hosptals : 02 Post
- Scientific Officer : 02 Post
- Analyst/Lab Technician : 01 Post
- Office/Lab Attendant : 02 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Programme Manager : Medical Graduate with PG Degree with 5 years post Qualification Experience.
- For Consultant : MD-Ayurveda /Unaani/Siddha / Homoeopathy/Yoga/Naturopathy/Sowa Rigpa (Amchi) Degree OR BAMS/BUMS/DI IMS/ DNVS/ BYNS / DTMS degree.
- For Finance Manager : CA / ICWA/ MBA Finance with 60% marks.
- For Accounts Manager : Inter CAI Inter ICWA/ M.Com with Computer skills and Certified Knowledge of
- For Computer Assistant : Graduate from any recognized with one year Diploma in computers
- For Specialist : MD-Ayurveda/Unani/Homocopathy degree.
- For AYUSH Pharmacist (Ayurvedie/Unanl/Homeopathie) : Ayurvedic/Unani/ Homeopethic Regular Diploma
- For Masseurs :
- For Yoga Therapists : Minimum 10th maximum 12th with Diploma.
- For Attendant for AYUSH Wellness centers : BNYS/BYNS degree with minimum 50% marks OR Any graduate with a minimum of 50% in aggregate
- For NAturopathy Physician : BNYS/BYNS Degree awarded by Govt. Board.
- For Naturopathy Therapist (Female) : Regular Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Therapy (NDNYT) of 2 year duration OR 10+2 pass with minimum 1 year Regular Diploma
- For Attendant for Nataropathy Hosptals : Minimum 10th maximum 12th.
- For Scientific Officer : MD·Pharmacology/Pharmacy (Ayurcvda/Unani) .
- For Analyst/Lab Technician : B.SC (Chemistry).
- For Office/Lab Attendant : 10+2 with science.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam/ interview .
Govt Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
How to Apply : Candidates should apply only through online mode in the website http://www.jkdism.in from 01-03-2019 to 22-03-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode : 01.03.2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : 22.03.2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkdism.in/pdf/jkdism28feb19.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://jkdism.in/recruitment/