IREL Recruitment 2017 Apply online For 20 Management Trainees Posts at irel.gov.in
IREL Recruitment 2017 . Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) A Govt. of India Undertaking Mumbai invites online application from Indian nationals for the recruitment of 20 Management Trainees Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 18th May 2017.
Tags : Management Trainees Vacancies.
Jobs Opportunity in IREL Recruitment 2017 Apply online For 20 Management Trainees Posts at www.irel.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Management Trainees (MT)
- No of Vacancy : 20 Post(Tech – 12, Finance – 04, Human Resource Management (HRM) – 04)
- Pay Scale : Rs 16400/- along with other allowances as applicable.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Tech : A first class full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology,/B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical / Mining / Chemical / Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institutions approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/institute.
- For Finance : Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant. (CMA) Desirable : Computer Proficiency
- For Human Resource Management (HRM) : Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in MBA/MSW, (2 years full time course), with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/Institution approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/institute Desirable: Degree in law , Computer proficiency
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
Selection Method : selection procedure shall be based on written test followed by personal interview..
IREL Govt Job Location : Delhi
Application Fee : Candidates applying against the post of MTs will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) through online. (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charges from their transaction bank as applicable). No application fees shall be charged from SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and women candidates. Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card /netbanking. The candidate will be automatically directed to make online payment (wherever fees is applicable).
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates may apply online through the Indian Rare Earths Limited website http://www.irel.co.in on or before 18.05.2017 till 24.00 hours. After filling up the ON-LINE application, candidate is required to take a print of the filled in application form. Duly signed undertaking format generated with print out of application form along with self-certified copies of following documents must be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. HRM/MTs/P/2017/1 & Post applied for” to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 by Ordinary post only so as to reach on or before the last date i.e 31.05.2017
In case of difficulty relating to process of application or for reporting any difficulties encountered, candidates may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022- 2421163
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for submission of Online application : 18/05/2017
- Last Date for receipt of application with all required testimonial /certificate : 31.05.2017
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://applycareer.co.in/irel/2017/april/views/globalincludes/pdfs/Advertisement.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://applycareer.co.in/irel/2017/april/