Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 : Indian Air Force Invite applications from unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) Candidates for selection Test For Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 24-06-2022 to 05-07-2022
Tags : Indian Air Force Agneepath Online Application Form 2022
Jobs Opportunity in Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy @ indianairforce.nic.in
Job Details :
- Agniveer : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Science Subjects : Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
OR Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils
which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- For Other Than Science Subjects : Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
Govt Job Location : All India
Selection Method : Phase I & Phase II .
Application Fee : Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply : candidates can apply online through Indian Air Force Official Website i.e https://indianairforce.nic.in/agniveer from 24-06-2022 to 05-07-2022
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 05-07-2022
- online examination Date : 24-07-2022
More Details For job information click below link: