Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for Steno, Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Posts @incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 . Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax invites Application for the recruitment of Steno, Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Posts .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 02 February 2021.
Tags : Income Tax Department Steno, Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for Steno, Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Posts @incometaxindia.gov.in
Job Details :
- Income Tax Inspector – 1 Post
- Tax Assistants- 6 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 1 Pos
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Income Tax Inspector : Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Tax Assistants : Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Grade II : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on computer)
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per Income Tax Department Rules.
Selection Criteria : interview.
Sportspersons having represented :
- A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned below OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical \efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Govt Job Location : All India
How to Apply: The willing and eligible candidates can send their application form as per Annexure-II on or before 02/02/2021 (17/02/2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir), to the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs/Admn) at
the Dak of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG), Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462011, or as per method prescribed
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 02-02-2021.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Click Here