Indian Law Institute (ILI) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 05 Professor, Librarian and Assistant Professor Posts
Indian Law Institute (ILI) Recruitment 2020 . Indian Law Institute (ILI) invites applications for the recruitment of 05 Professor, Librarian and Assistant Professor Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply On or before 06 January 2020.
Tags : ILI Professor, Librarian and Assistant Professor Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2019 For Post Doctoral Researchers Posts at iift.edu
Job Details :
- Professor: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor: Doctorate with PhD degree in the allied/Concerned discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC)-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Latest Guidelines 2018).
- For Librarian: A Post Graduate with Master Degree in Inform. Science/Library Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- For Assistant Professor: A Masters degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University (IU), or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per ILI Rules.
Selection Method : interview .
ILI Govt Job Location : Delhi
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only – non-refundable) for General/OBC Male candidates. SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) and Persons with Disabilities / Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through Institute’s website www.ili.ac.in on or before 06-01-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 06-01-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ili.ac.in/dtadvt.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://ili-recruitment.nopaperforms.com/