IITM, Pune Recruitment 2018 Apply For 22 Research Associates and Research Fellows Posts at tropmet.res.in
IITM, Pune Recruitment 2018. Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune , Government of India, invites online application for the recruitment of 22 Research Associates and Research Fellows Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 31-03-2018
Tags : Research Associates and Research Fellows Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in IITM, Pune Recruitment 2018 Apply For 22 Research Associates and Research Fellows Posts at www.tropmet.res.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Associates
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 36,000/-p.m. plus admissible HRA;
- Post Name : Research Fellows
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA;
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Associate : A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ or equivalent subjects. Well acquainted in computer programming, Linux etc. and having publications in peer reviewed journals related to atmospheric/oceanic/climate sciences
- For Research Fellow : Post Graduate degree in Physical Sciences [includes Physics/Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Climate Science/Geophysics with Meteorology as one of the subject/Environmental Sciences/ Electronics / or equivalent subjects] / Chemical Sciences [includes Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ or equivalent subjects] / Mathematical Sciences [includes Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/statistics/ or equivalent subjects] with NET/GATE/JEST/JAM qualified OR Bachelor’s degree from any branch of Engineering along with valid GATE scores OR M.Tech. in Atmospheric/Oceanic Sciences or equivalent subject.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per published in advertisement .
Selection Method : interview.
How To Apply : Aspiring candidates may submit their applications along with their CV online: http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers by 31 March 2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31/03/2018
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tropmet.res.in/jobs_pdf/1520405927Advt-RA-RF2018-7Mar2018.pdf