IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 33 Non Teaching Vacancies @ iitrpr.ac.in
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 . Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites application from Indian nationals for the recruitment of 33 Non Teaching Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 15-02-2023
Tags : IIT Ropar Non Teaching Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 For 33 Non Teaching Vacancies at iitrpr.ac.in
Job Details :
- Superintending Engineer : 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian : 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar : 05 Posts
- Placement Officer : 01 Post
- Public Relations Officer : 01 Post
- Security Officer : 01 Post
- Medical Officer : 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator : 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer(Elect/Civil/PH) : 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 02 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor : 01 Post
- Junior Assistant : 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Superintending Engineer : Master‘ degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized
university/Institute with at least 55 % marks in the qualifying degree
- For Assistant Librarian : A Masters Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point –scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- For Assistant Registrar : A Master degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- For Placement Officer : Two-year PG degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university after a 4 year Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or M.Sc / MCA from a recognized university
- For Public Relations Officer : Master‘s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations or its equivalent or a Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations with at least 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute with at least 05 years of relevant experience.
- For Security Officer : Commissioned Officer of Army / Navy / Air Force or Deputy Superintendent of Police or Assistant Commandant of Police / Security Force having a Bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree with 06 years relevant experience. OR A Bachelor‘s degree from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree with overall 15 years relevant experience out of which at least 05years experience in the Pay Level-7 as per 7th CPC or its equivalent in the Police or in a big security organization.
- For Medical Officer : M.D or M.S in an appropriate branch of Medicine OR Postgraduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital. OR M.B.B.S. including completion of compulsory rotatory internship followed by at least 03 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- For Junior Hindi Translator : Post graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor‘s degree with English as a subject. OR Bachelor‘s degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post-graduation in English from any recognized University with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and English.
- For Junior Superintendent : Master Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks in qualifying degree with 01 year relevant experience. OR Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks in qualifying degree with 03 years relevant experience.
- For Junior Engineer(Elect/Civil/PH) : Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Elect/Civil/PH Engineering from a recognized university/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree plus 02 years of relevant experience.
- For Staff Nurse : Intermediate (10+2 with Science) OR equivalent and must havepassed the examination held by the Nursing Council
with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery with at least 55 % marks from recognized Board/ Institute. ii) Registered as A grade Nurse with Nursing Council
- For Junior Assistant : Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks in qualifying degree. Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must. Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer
- For Junior Assistant (Accounts) : B.Com or equivalent qualification from recognized university with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree. Proficiency in Accounting Software like Tally, Pay Roll Accounting, e-TDS etc.
Nationality : Indian
Age limit: as per rules.
IIT Job Location : Ropar ( Punjab)
Selection Method : interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should submit the online application fee, through SBI I-collect of Rs. 500/- For the posts mentioned at s.no. 1 to 7 and Rs. 250/- for the posts mentioned at s.no. 8 to 16 in the detailed advertisement. Fee by any other mode of payment will not be accepted. No fee is required for SC/ST/PWD & women candidates
How To Apply : Eligible Candidate Can apply online through IIT Ropar Official Website i.e www.iitrpr.ac.in on or before 15-02-2023
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 15-02-2023
More Details For job information click below link :