IIT, Palakkad Recruitment 2018 Apply For 34 Junior Assistant, Technician and Other Posts
IIT, Palakkad Recruitment 2018. IIT, Palakkad invited applications for recruitment of 08 Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 11 April 2018.
Tags : Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity IIT, Palakkad Recruitment 2018 Apply For 34 Junior Assistant, Technician and Other Posts
Job Details :
- Junior Assistant- 5 Posts
- Junior Technician- 4 Posts
- Junior Superintendent- 4 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent- 4 Posts
- Assistant Registrar- 3 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent/ Senior Professional Asst. (Library)- 2 Posts
- Deputy Registrar- 1 Post
- Technical Officer/Computer System Administrator- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- For Junior Assistant: Bachelors degree with knowledge of computer operations.
- For Junior Technician: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc with 5 years experiance.
- For Junior Superintendent : Graduate with first class and 6 years experience in Finance & Accounts/Stores & Purchases etc.
- For Assistant Registrar: PG degree with 55% or equivalent.
- For Junior Technical Superintendent/ Senior Professional Asst. (Library): B.Lib/M.Lib or equivalent with 6 years experience.
- For Deputy Registrar : PG degree with 55% and 5 years administrative experience.
- For Technical Officer/Computer System Administrator: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA first class with 8 years experience or M.E/M.Tech first class with 5 years experience in relevant area.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per their rules and regulations
Selection Process : written test.
Application Fee: There will be an application fee of Rs.100/‐ (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and persons with disabilities (PwD) are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The candidates may transfer the Application Fee through the payment portal of the Online Application.The candidates desirous of applying for more than one post, must apply for each post along with application fee of Rs.100/‐ separately
How to Apply: Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may APPLY ONLINE on or before 11th April 2018. Hard copy application in the prescribed format downloaded from the system superscribing on the envelope ÄPPLICATION FOR THE POST OF“_________________________” should be sent to The Registrar i/c, IIT Palakkad, Ahalia Integrated Campus, Kozhipara, 6785 57on or before 16th April 2018 along with self attested photo copies of supporting documents (of all the qualifications, experience and of community details if applicable).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : 11-04-2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://joinus.iitpkd.ac.in/sites/default/files/advt-staff-07march2018.pdf