IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 Apply For Part Time Othopaedic Surgeon Vacancies at ircc.iitb.ac.in
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 . Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, an Institute of national importance, invites applications for the Part Time Othopaedic Surgeon Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before June 30, 2018
Tags : Part Time Othopaedic Surgeon Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 Apply For Part Time Othopaedic Surgeon Vacancies at www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
Job Details :
- Part Time Othopaedic Surgeon – 01 Post
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. with M.S. (Orthopedics) or Diploma in Orthopedics with three years experience, preferably in a large Institution.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : interview
How to Apply: Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply in prescribed format along with copies of self attested certificates and other documents to the Incharge Hospital, CMO (SAG), IIT Bombay Hospital. The application form is available on the institute’s website http://www.iitb.ac.in.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : June 30, 2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.iitb.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/2017-12/Rolling%20Advt.2017-Part%20Time%20Orthopaedic%20Surgeon.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://www.iitb.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/2017-12/Application%20Form.pdf