IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Apply For 6 SRF, JRF, APM, PRE Vacancies at ircc.iitb.ac.in
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 . Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, an Institute of national importance, invites applications for the 6 SRF, JRF, APM, PRE Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10 October 2017
Tags : SRF, JRF, APM, PRE Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Apply For 06 SRF, JRF, APM, PRE Vacancies at www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
Job Details :
- Project Research Engineer (PRE) – 01 Post
- Assistant Project Manager (APM) – 01 Post
- Project Research Associate (PRA1)- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) -01 Post
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Research Engineer (PRE) : MTech degree in ECE or EE (first class marks is required); BTech/BE degree in ECE/EE (first class marks is required) with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- For Assistant Project Manager (APM): M.Des/ MFA with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- For Project Research Associate (PRA1): MDes/ BDes with specialization in Animation/College diploma in 3D animation, arts, cinema, media technology or a related discipline such as graphic design, multimedia integration or computer graphics (3 years relevant experience preferred, but not mandatory).
- For Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. 2 years of research experience is required.
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement.
Selection Method : interview
How to Apply: Candidate should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp Last Date of the receipt of the application is 10th October, 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.10.2017
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateAdvertisement.jsp?advcirno=C-21/P(37)17-18