IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 54 Supervisor, Junior Technician & Other Posts @ igmkolkata.spmcil.com
IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 . India Government Mint Kolkata (West Bengal) invites online application for the recruitment of 54 Supervisor, Assistant and Technician vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021
Tags : IGM Kolkata Supervisor, Assistant and Technician Online Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 54 Supervisor, Assistant and Technician Posts @ igmkolkata.spmcil.com
Job Details :
- Supervisor (Tech.Oprs.) (Level–S1) : 10 Posts
- Engraver-III (Level–B4) : 06 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Level–B3) : 12 Posts
- Junior Bullion Assistant (Level–B3) : 10 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electronics) (Level–W1) : 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Supervisor (Tech.Oprs.) (Level–S1) : 1st Class full time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Metallurgical). Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered.
- For Engraver-III (Level–B4) : Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with atleast 55% marks.
- For Junior Office Assistant (Level–B3) : Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement
- For Junior Bullion Assistant (Level–B3) : Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement
- For Junior Technician (Electronics) (Level–W1) : Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Nationality : Indian
Age limit: as per IGM Kolkata rules.
Selection Process: Online examination (Computer based Test ) & Merit List .
IGM Govt Job Location : Kolkata ( West Bengal )
Application Fee : Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to Un-reserved, EWS and
OBC Categories. SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the payment of examination fees, however, SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 200 as intimation charges.
How To Apply : Applicants can apply online to visit India Government Mint, Kolkata website https://igmkolkata.spmcil.com/ from 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form : 19.02.2021
More Details For job information click below link :