IGDTUW Recruitment 2020 Apply For Public Relation Officer, Cashier and Other Posts @ igdtuw.ac.in
IGDTUW Recruitment 2020. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Public Relation Officer, Cashier and Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 13 August 2020.
Tags : IGDTUW Public Relation Officer, Cashier and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in IGDTUW Recruitment 2020 Apply For Public Relation Officer, Cashier and Other Posts @ igdtuw.ac.in
Job Details :
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Senior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Consultant (Administration): 01 Post
- Consultant (Accounts/PWD): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Public Relation Officer: Master degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/PR/English & Communication Studies/MBA (HR) with at least 55% marks or equivalent from an Indian University At least 05 years experience on a post in PB-2 of Rs. 9,300-Rs. 20,200 with GP of Rs.4800/- in the relevant field or equivalent in public relations activities including press and electronic media, preparation of publicity material etc. preferably in a University. Excellent command of English &Hindi languages both in speaking and writing and strong communication skill.
- For Private Secretary: Bachelor degree with at least 55 percent marks from a recognized University or equivalent with at least three years experience in PB-2 of Rs. 9,300-Rs. 34,800 with GP of Rs. 4,200 or in an equivalent status having total comparable emoluments in a University/Government Department/autonomous body/public sector undertaking/recognized educational institution.Candidate should have proficiency in stenography and should be able to handle computers and conversant with secretarial and modern office management practices.
- For Senior Stenographer: Bachelor degree with at least 55 percent marks from a recognized University or equivalent.Shorthand speed of 100 wpm in English or 80 wpm in Hindi.Data Entry Speed of at least 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour for English or 9000 Key Depression Per Hour for Hindi.Certificate/Diploma in computer applications of at least six months duration from a reputed institution.
- For Cashier: B. Com. from a recognized University or equivalent.Two years experience of maintenance of commercial accounts in PB-1 of Rs.5,200-Rs. 20,200 with GP of Rs.1,900 or in an equivalent status having total comparable emoluments in a University/Government. department/autonomous body/public sector undertaking/recognized educational institution.One year diploma in application of Accounting Software from a recognized institute.
- For Consultant (Administration): From the officials retired from Central Govt./Govt. of NCT of Delhi from analogous post or Supdt./Grade-I (DASS) in PB-2/PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/Rs. 5400 with at least five years service.Officers having experience in handling administrative matters and working knowledge of Computer & Software and good working knowledge of Office Procedure.
- For Consultant (Accounts/PWD): From the officials retired from Central Govt./Govt. of NCT of Delhi from analogous post or AAO/AO/Supdt./Grade-I (DASS) in PB-2/PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/Rs. 5400 with at least five years service. OR Officers having served in Central Govt./Govt. of NCT of Delhi as Junior Engineer (Civil)/Asst. Engineer (CIVIL) with at least 05 years of service.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : interview.
Govt Job Location : Delhi
How To Apply : The applications are to be submitted online at www.recruitment.igdtuw.ac.in/staff latest by
13th August 2020. A printed copy of the duly filled in application generated online alongwith one passport size photograph, self-attested copies of requisite documents and a printed receipt of the application fee of Rs. 750/- must reach to the Office of the Registrar, IGDTUW, Room No. 213, Administrative Block, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 latest by 14th August, 2020 – 4.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 14-08-2020
More Details For job information click below link :