IFP ICFRE Recruitment 2020 for MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Posts @ ifp.icfre.gov.in
IFP ICFRE Recruitment 2020 . Institute Forest Productivity (IFP) (ICFRE) invites application for the recruitment of MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 11 September 2020.
Tags : IFP MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Application Form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in IFP Recruitment 2020 Apply For MTS, Forest Guard and LDC Vacancies @ ifp.icfre.gov.in
Job Details :
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 13 Posts
- Forest Guard – 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 12th class pass certificate from Government recognized board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board / recognized school.
- For Forest Guard : 12th class passed with Science. The appointees will be required to successfully complete Forestry traning course from a recognized Forest Guard Training Institution during the Probationary Period
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years
Selection Method : Written Test and physical test.
Govt Job Location : Ranchi ( Jharkhand )
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications in prescribed application format on or before 11-09-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 11.09.2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detailed Advertisement Link : Click Here