IDA Patna Recruitment 2019 for 11 JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts
IDA Patna Recruitment 2019 .Infrastructure Development Authority IDA Patna invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 11 JE, Office Assistant and Other Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in-interview on 05 March 2019.
Tags : TGT, Warden and other Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 750 TGT, Warden and other Vacancies at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Job Details :
- Executive Engineer (Technical)-01 Post
- Procurement Officer cum-I/C Housekeeping-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Technical)-02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)-06 Posts
- Office Assistant (Land)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Executive Engineer (Technical) : B.Tech/BE (Civil) with at least 10 Years of experience
- For Procurement Officer cum-I/C Housekeeping : Diploma in Business Management/Materials Management
- For Assistant Engineer (Technical) : B.Tech/BE (Civil)
- For Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) : Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical)
- Office Assistant (Land) : Retried Circle Inspector/Retired Revenue Head Assistant/Retired kanoongo with knowledge of computer.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per published in advertisement .
Selection Method : Walk in interview .
Govt Job Location : Patna ( Bihar )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 05 March 2019 at 11:00 AM at Infrastructure Development Authority, 1st Floor, Udyog Bhawan, East Gandhi Maidan, Patna.
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk-in-interview on 05 March 2019.
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.idabihar.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/26Short.pdf