ICSIL Recruitment 2020 Apply for 15 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts, 8th Pass Only at icsil.in
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) Recruitment 2020. Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) Applications are Invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 15 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk in interview on 14 July 2020.
Tags : ICSIL 15 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in ICSIL Recruitment 2020 Apply For 15 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies at www.icsil.in
Job Details :
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 15 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Rs 19,842 /
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : (8th Pass). Desirable one year experience of rendering the services of MTS or
equivalent in any Govt. Department/organization/ autonomous bodies / PSUs/ anyother reputed company.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per ICSIL Rules.
Selection Method : interview .
ICSIL Job Location : Delhi
Fee : One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How To Apply : candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set
of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per
eligibility criteria mentioned
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk in interview on 14/07/2020.
- Venue: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New -110020
- Reporting between : 10:30 AM to 12.30 PM
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : ICSIL Recruitment Notification Pdf
Safety Instructions for Covid-19 have to be followed:-
- (i) Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover/mask while entering in the office.
Candidate/Applicant will be allowed to enter the premises only as per prescribed time
slots sent to them for appearance in ICSIL.
- (ii) Sanitize your hands while entering the office.
- (iii) Social distancing is mandatory and should be followed at all times. A minimum distance
of one meter should be maintained.
- (iv) Candidate should have Aarogya Setu App down loaded in his/her mobile phone and
shall be attended to only if the status is “Safe” (Green).
- (v) Candidates having symptoms of flu/fever/cough & cold may avoid attending and intimate
through e-mal in advance to ICSIL as soon as intimation of appearance is received.
- (vi) If any area is marked as containment zone from which candidate has to come or border
are sealed, such candidates may intimate ICSIL immediately as intimation of appearance
is received from ICSIL.