ICAR-NIPB Recruitment 2019 for SRF and Young Professional-II Posts,
ICAR-NIPB Recruitment 2019 . ICAR-National Institute for Plant Biotechnology invites application for the recruitment of SRF and Young Professional-II Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Walk-in-interview on 03 October 2019.
Tags : RF and Young Professional-II
Jobs Opportunity in ICAR-NIPB Recruitment 2019 for SRF and Young Professional-II Posts,
Job Details :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Young Professional –II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in bio-informatics/Allied Science and Graduate degree (04 to 05 years) with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should have at least 02 years of research experience as evident from Fellowship Associateship and candidates having 03 years Bachelor degree course than NET/GATE exam must be qualified.
- For Young Professional –II: M.Sc. degree with any branch of life science/ Biotechnology or any biological science. Research experience in bioinformatics /QTL mapping/ DNA, RNA isolation etc.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 35 years
Selection Process: interview.
Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for walk in interview on 03-10-2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- walk in interview on 03-10-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nrcpb.res.in/writereaddata/files/opportunities/walk-in-interview.pdf